We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices regarding your personal information, please contact us at [email protected]
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Website), as well as any related services, sales, marketing, or events.
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
• The personal information you disclose to us. We obtain information about you when you disclose it to us in the course of using our services, such as:
• Your name and email address when you register a user account
• Your date of birth, identification information, and other details about you when we verify your identity and age
• Any profiling data you share with us, including profile pictures, gender, marital status, interests, preferences, feedback, survey responses, etc.
• Information shared with us when you contact us for assistance or support
• Your billing information when you subscribe to any of our paid services and transaction records of payments made to or from you about such services
• Your marketing and communications preferences, which include your preferences about receiving marketing from us or third parties, and how you prefer to be contacted
• Any information you share when you upload content to a website hosted by us
We collect contact information when you communicate with us through certain channels of communication, such as:
• Your email address when you communicate with us through email
• Your mailing address when you communicate with us by post
• Your social media handle when you communicate with us via social media
We gather technical information relating to you when you use our services, such as:
• Your internet protocol (IP) address
• Records of when you logged in or logged out of your account
We also collect technical information aggregated from all our users, such as:
• Browser type and version
• Device type
• Time zone, country, and city
• Operating system and platform
• User demographics and statistical data
• Other aggregated data about the devices and software used to access our website and services.
We may also obtain information about you where it is publicly available, or where required or permitted by law.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We only use your data where permitted by law.
Most commonly, we will use your data to perform a contract entered into with you, where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests, and/or where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
This includes the following general purposes:
• Register you as a user and/or customer, including creating your user account
• Verifying your identity and age to ensure you have the capacity to use our services
• Providing support or assistance to you and responding to your queries
• Processing and managing your payments, fees, and charges, and collecting and recovering money owed to us, if you subscribe to our paid services
• Providing you with marketing or other communications to your preferences
• Responding to your messages by email, post, social media, or other channels of communication
• Hosting your website and providing you with other products or services that you have purchased
• Managing our relationships with you, such as notifying you about changes to our services, updates to the terms and conditions of any service or asking you to leave a review or participate in a survey, participate in competitions or lucky draws
• Administering and protecting our business and the services, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting, hosting data, and other functions
• Delivering this website and other websites hosted through us.
We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collected it unless required or permitted by law.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
Information will only be shared with your consent to comply with laws, provide services, protect your rights, or fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share the data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
• Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
• Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
• Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
• Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
• Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Website. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under the age of 18, please contact us at dashrepo.com
If you have elected to receive advertising messages from us, we will direct relevant advertisements to you and make suggestions or recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you.
HOW DO WE SHARE DATA?
Dashrepo may share your data from time to time as detailed below. We take reasonable measures to ensure that third parties with whom we collaborate protect your data. Dashrepo does not sell your data.
INTEGRATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Dashrepo integrates with third-party platforms to provide you with a seamless range of features and services. Where you request integrations with third parties, we may share data with them as required to facilitate and give effect to the integration.
Dashrepo’s servers are located in Singapore and managed from India. By using our services, you consent to transferring and storing your data on our servers. From time to time, Dashrepo may also use third-party vendors and hosting partners to store data. These third-party vendors and hosting partners may be located in a country other than Singapore your country of residence. By using our services, you also agree to us sharing data from you with our third-party vendors and hosting partners so that we can provide you with our services.
DISCLOSURES REQUIRED BY LAW
Dashrepo may disclose your data under special circumstances, such as where required by any applicable law or regulation, or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
You may withdraw your consent to our use of your data at any time. However please note that we collect personal data where we believe it is necessary to provide you with our services. Accordingly, if you withdraw your consent to our use of your data, we may not be able to provide such services to you.
For example, if you withdraw your consent to our use of your billing information, we will be unable to process payments from you. Consequently, we will not be able to offer you our paid services, and any paid services you have with us will be canceled.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF YOUR DATA
The personal data we hold about you must be accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your data changes during your relationship with us. You may request access to your data, and correction of incomplete or inaccurate personal data, at any time.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Dashrepo retains your data (i) where necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it; (ii) where necessary for business or legal purposes; or (iii) where required or permitted by law.